ELEVI Associates, LLC (ELEVI) embeds industry standard Quality Assurance methodologies to ensure quality workmanship is provided for each task performed and strives for superior customer satisfaction in everything we do. The Management team regularly meet with our customers to discuss key quality measures such as to the company’s performance, employee responsiveness & quality management. Quality deficiencies are documented, accountability identified, process re-engineering instituted when necessary, and customers are promptly notified of corrective actions taken to address and rectify any deficiencies or simply make improvements upon our already impeccable reputation of quality service delivery.
ELEVI uses a specific ISO 9001-2000 compliant process as well as an established NQA-1 program to ensure quality control management is incorporated into our proposal and utilized throughout the cradle-to-grave Task Order process. In short, quality is not an after-thought— it is integrated into everything we do.
ELEVI’s quality management approach is designed to prevent, reduce, or eliminate problems that might compromise our ability to perform on time, within budget, or according to the task order requirements. The following actions are taken to ensure that the ELEVI Quality Assurance process is responsive and accountable with clearly defined responsibility:
The task order RFP/RFQs scope of work is thoroughly analyzed to identify specific quality control requirements such as customer (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, etc.) required personnel certifications; skill levels; milestones; deliverable time-frames; availability of personnel; special tools, test equipment, or facilities required; MILSPEC or commercial equivalent requirements; material specifics and availabilities; and customer quality guidelines; etc.
- When all specific quality requirements are identified and management confident that all customer documented quality standards can be achieved in the time-frames desired and to the level required, the task order is proposed. The same process applies to the review of subcontractor managed task orders.
- In addition to monthly “In-Process Reviews” (IPRs) of the financial and operational status of each task order, quality control progress is reviewed in-depth and as necessary, corrective action is taken and documented.
- Customers are a very critical asset in the ELEVI Associates Quality Control process. All customers are invited to participate in ELEVI’s Task Order IPRs and, subsequent to the completion of the IPR, provided corrective action documentation.
- Customer correspondence concerning quality and task accomplishment is answered within two (2) business days. When extenuating circumstances require more time to accurately address challenges, interim responses are provided. Program Managers will update the Contracting Officer’s designated Technical Representative through either verbal or written communications whenever challenges dictate.
- ELEVI’s Quality processes are documented, institutionalized and each Program Manager held accountable for ensuring the highest level of implementation possible. All processes are adaptable and standardized, with site/program revisions as necessary, across all programs, projects and work sites.